- I have to finish my presentation for NEDA Week.
- I have to write my anthropology reflection paper.
- I have to read 6 more chapters of “Mama Might Be Better Off Dead: The Failure of Health Care in Urban America”
- Finish my Philosophy paper.
- Practice the solo I’m auditioning for in choir, and the pieces I’m working on in my private lessons.
- And I’m behind in reading in almost every class…I have a chapter to read in Anthropology, Psychology, and I have to read Aristotle, Nygen, and Singer for Philosophy.
- And my dorm room is a total mess.