- For awhile I was taking vitamin B sublingually (under the tongue) to help me fall asleep. It’s something my therapist suggested, and it was effective. But I stopped months ago when I ran out and never replaced my supply.
- I forget to, but I really need to begin stating positive affirmations before bed.
- For every negative thought, I should try to come up with two positive thoughts.
- At the end of each day, list 5 things I am thankful for.
- “I’ll know what I need to know, when I need to know it.” -Positive affirmation for test-taking.
- Someone I work with showed me how to roll paper beads. Positive affirmations can be sealed inside of them.